Acupuncture is a component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, is a 3000 year old healthcare system. Thin, sterile needles are inserted in acupuncture points on energy channels, called meridians. Illness arises due to an imbalance of energy (Qi) flow. Acupuncture stimulates the balance and flow of energy (Qi) which is necessary for maintaining good health. Acupuncture treats the symptoms and the root cause of a client's illness.
* relieves pain ( neck, back, shoulders)
* treats digestive conditions
* increases energy
* relieves headaches/migraines
* relieves anxiety and stress
* improves overall health
* and more
The World Health Organization says acupuncture is effective in the treatment of over 100 conditions.
FACIAL REJUVENATION ACUPUNCTURE
Book with Caroline or Natalie
A cosmetic acupuncture treatment is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of aging using acupuncture needles. Complimentary consultations are available to discuss your specific cosmetic acupuncture concerns.
* decrease and eliminate the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles on the face
* increase collagen production
* reduce frown lines, crow's feet and smile lines
* increase blood circulation to the face & oxygenate the skin
* increase muscle tone and reduce sagging skin
* bring a natural, healthy glow to your appearance
Acupressure massage is a deeply relaxing treatment by applying pressure on specific acupressure points on the face, head, scalp and neck. The acupressure points are located on energy pathways, called meridians. Both your facial appearance and internal health are affected by this energetic network.
* improves blood circulation in the face
* tones facial muscles
* improves skin tone
* relieves headaches and stress
* brings about a healthy, natural glow to the skin.